Working internationally offers tremendous benefits and can be a life-changing experience.
Some of these benefits include:
- building cross-cultural skills, competencies, and knowledge considered assets by prospective employers;
- learning alternative perspectives in your field of expertise and collaborating with colleagues using different approaches;
- improving new language skills;
- growing global networks of lifelong friendships through immersion in local communities;
- developing flexibility by working and living in new and sometimes challenging environments;
- developing an understanding of, and sensitivity to, different customs and cultural traditions.
International Education Guides